We understand the heartbreak of losing a loved one – it is never easy.. we pride ourselves on providing caring and compassionate support along with many years of experience to grieving family members following the death of someone close to you.
Our range of services include:
- Taking instructions regarding any Will in existence and, if necessary, assisting to locate it
- Gathering the assets of the Estate
- Applying for Probate when necessary (Probate is a process whereby the Court acknowledges that a Will is not only valid but is also the Last Will and Testament of the deceased person). Often this process must be completed before certain assets, such as bank investments, will be released to the Estate.
- Recording a Record of Death in relation to Property
- Attending to payment of debts of the Estate
- Assisting with distribution of funds pursuant to the terms of the Will
Sometimes unfortunately, even when a Will exists, the terms of the Will may not always be what family members left behind expect. We are available to provide professional advice regarding your entitlements under the Will of a family member and your prospects of successfully contesting a Will. If it becomes necessary, we can provide invaluable support backed by many years of experience throughout the Court process.
Please contact our office for further information regarding how we may be able to assist you now, or in the future.